Via Roma Dolomites Challenge
Via Roma will be running a Dolomites challenge for 2019, this will include 5 days of riding through the spectacular Dolomites.
Over the 5 days you will take in the infamous Stelvio, Gavia, Grosglockner, Passo del Tonale and Campolongo climbs. You will pass through 3 different countries, cover 750 Kilometres and climb over 15,000 metres.
The trip will start in the beautiful town of Davos, and travel to Bormio, Bolzano, Cortina, Zell am See and Innsbruck. Each night you will stay in some beautiful towns and hotels.
Via Roma will take the stress out of your travel for an additional Â£100 per person to transfer your bike.
All you need to do is get to Zurich airport on Sunday 30th June where the crew will collect you and bring you to the first nights hotel in Zurich to meet the team. There will be welcome drinks and briefing before embarking on the challenge.
- Vehicle Support throughout the challenge
- GPX files and guides throughout the trip
- Mechanical backup included servicing and cleaning when required
- Energy products
- Experienced support crew to attend to all your needs
- Minimum 4* Hotels
- Breakfast and Evening Meals
- Via Roma Jersey on entering
- Event Insurance
- Lunch and coffee stops
- Personal travel insurance
Total Price is: £1,495
Payment options can be made available such as paying monthly, please get in contact for more details.